



Showstoppers Committee Minutes

<u>Attendees</u>	<u>Minutes in a Minute!</u>
<p>VHA - Victoria Howard-Andrews (President)</p> <p>PA - Phoebe Armstrong (Vice President)</p> <p>GPV - Gaby Puleston-Vaudrey (Secretary)</p> <p>JW - John Wilders (Treasurer)</p> <p>JC - Josiah Chamberlain (Social Sec)</p> <p>NO - Nick Ong (Webmaster)</p> <p>OJ - Oliver Johnson (Development)</p> <p>BM - Ben McQuigg (Ordinary Member)</p>	<p>The Trail to Oregon: Keep an eye out for show feedback at the end of term.</p> <p>Legally Blonde: Tickets are selling out!</p> <p>It Shoulda Been You: All of the songs have been taught!</p> <p>Sweeney Todd: They have new cast members!</p> <p>Treasurer: Show deposits for Legally Blonde are being collected.</p> <p>Social: Showstoppers are going to see 'Nell Gwynn' this week so come along!</p> <p>Development: We'll be rehearsing the workshop number at 1pm next Wednesday!</p> <p>Web: The Legally Blonde promo video did really well.</p> <p>Ordinary: Society feedback was discussed.</p> <p>Original Writing: More information about 'O.A.P and Me' to follow!</p> <p>AOB: Keep an eye out for more info on PA's 'Refreshers' Revue'!</p>
<p><u>Apologies</u></p> <p>AR - Antigone Robertson (Social Sec)</p> <p>ZB - Zoë Blackall (Development)</p> <p>AW - Alex Wareham (Ordinary Member)</p>	
<p><u>Absences</u></p>	



The Trail to Oregon:

GPV: I finally sent a message to GT about the van, so I will get the budget closed soon. I'm also assuming AW is still collating feedback.

VHA: Yes, I wouldn't expect it for another couple of weeks.

GPV to close budget. AW to collate show feedback.

Legally Blonde:

OJ: It's intensive week.

VHA: They've sold out online on Friday and Saturday.

PA: Did you go into liaison?

VHA: Yes, I went in on Tuesday. I was also requested by the production team to do a one on one liaison with a member of the cast, which was pretty successful.

NO: There's more publicity coming out, such as more rehearsal photos and a short trailer. I'm going in on Tuesday to take some more photos.

OJ: They did a fundraiser this weekend.

JW: They raised £90.

BM: I will be there for the tech run in my role as tech liaison.

PA: I'm currently registering for the Dear Evan Hansen open call. I've also been reunited with my hat.

NO to take photos of LB Dress Rehearsal on Tuesday.

It Shoulda Been You:

JW: Feedback finally got sent out. We have now taught all of the songs. We will be doing an act 1 staggered run on Saturday.

OJ: Will AR be coming in for liaison before Christmas?

JW: Yes I would assume so!

ISBY PROD TEAM and AR to discuss next liaison session.

Sweeney Todd:

PA: We reopened auditions last night. We have offered two people a place in the company - one has accepted, and we have not had a response from the other but everyone will know by tonight. We will have recaps this weekend to get everyone up to date.

BM: We're having a liaison session on Sunday. Our new AMD has been confirmed. JH is on board as AP.

VHA: Please do feedback.

BM: It will be done by some point next week.

ST PROD TEAM to do feedback.

Treasurer:

JW: I have paid £24.26 to TL and £60.79 to IB for LB. I've had money in for memberships, LB show deposits and the Christmas meal. Also all of the JCS tickets have now been paid for.

Someone else will need to collect the money at cabaret - I will sort the float out though, it's just I won't be there because of Macbeth.



NO: I can do it

BM: Did we find the tuck box?

VHA: Yes.

NO and JW to liaise regarding Christmas Cabaret money. JW to organise float for Christmas Cabaret.

Social:

From AR: There's not much to report about the Christmas Ball, other than that one person now can't make it so I will post in the Showstoppers group to see if anybody else would like to come. There's a 'Showstoppers See... Nell Gwynn!' event, so please all go! Also, I'm really sorry but I have had extenuating circumstances this week which meant that I had to go home, so I haven't had time to organise a skating social and now it is too close to the date we set. I'm really sorry to let people down, but I promise there will be some exciting trips after Christmas.

VHA: That's completely understandable!

AR to post in Showstoppers Group regarding Christmas Ball spare ticket.

Development:

OJ: We had a dance workshop yesterday. Next week we'll be learning the workshop number, led by NO.

NO: We'll be doing Mamma Mia!

OJ: The workshop will also be at 1pm next week, as pitches are at 2pm. I'll do a post this evening to remind people to sign-up for cabaret, as sign-ups close next Wednesday. JM's workshop on 'OAP and Me' was last weekend.

OJ to post a reminder about Christmas Cabaret sign-ups.

Web:

NO: The LB stuff is going out. I will upload the headshots to the website. I'm still working on a proposal for the camera, and on the producer tools for the website, to be released at around Christmas time. I did a boosted post for the video.

PA: I'll send you the full prod team and cast list for ST this evening.

NO: Let me know where you would like any announcements to be posted.

NO to continue to put out LB promo, to upload headshots, to finalise proposal for the camera and to continue work on the website's Producer Tools.

Ordinary:

BM: We didn't discuss society feedback last week, so does anyone have anything they want to bring up?

NO: They were all fair points.

Original Writing:

PA: I'm continuing to liaise with JM regarding 'O.A.P. and Me'.

AOB:



GPV: When will our first committee of next term be? Just because I'm going to do a big rota for the entire term of who is doing Munch over Christmas.

PA: The week we come back, and then it's at committee's discretion whether we have committee meetings during exams.

I have a fun event to tell people about! PA committee are suggesting a Refreshers Revue, for all PA societies, which will be next semester. It will be in The Bridge, and will be early on in term so will not clash with any of our shows.

GPV: When will we be deciding on a committee number?

NO: We could pre-record something?

VHA: Realistically I don't think anyone who can't make it to cabaret will have time to record something, but we will post on committee about it.

BM: Society discount cards have been done by SUSU, which it may be worthwhile to look at for socials.

GPV to make Munch rota for next term. ALL COMM to discuss committee number for Christmas Cabaret. AR and JC to look into SUSU society discount cards.

This was followed by a committee-only discussion about a JotForm Response. In addition to this, committee discussed how many people are aware of the JotForm, and have decided this needs to be brought up during the first liaison session for every show, as well as potentially at the Welcome Meeting in future years.