

Showstoppers Committee Minutes

Attendees

WF - Will Fieldhouse (President)
CT - Chloe Taylor (Vice President)
JI - Joe Inglis (Treasurer)
EG - Ellen Goggin (Secretary)
BP - Bitsy Pout (Social Sec)
RM - Rhiannon Morgan (Social Sec)
JG - John Galbraith (Development)
ME - Millie Edwards (Development)
AW - Adam Wilson (Web & Promo)
NR - Nadia Raza (Welfare)
TP - Tom Pearson (Welfare)

APOLOGIES:

NON-COMMITTEE:

OTHERS MENTIONED IN MINUTES:

HB - Holly Barrett
ME* - Molly Ellis

Minutes in a Minute



RENT:

Cast clothing being sent out.

Freshers Project:

Plan for online show to be sorted

L5Y/ PIT Double Bill:

Individual staggered runs happening.

L5Y cast clothing to be sorted.

Treasurer:

People to pay for Rent cast clothing.

Social Secretaries:

Movie night social this Saturday

Development Officers:

Prod team workshops being organised.

Web and Promotions Officer:

MID video to be uploaded to website

Cabaret videos to be uploaded to yt.

MT bracket finishing up over next week.

Welfare Officers:

Society clothing has been ordered.

Tours Officer (Other Tours):

ILYB NSSC being planned for early Feb

Original Writing Officer:

OW script being sent to committee soon.

AOB:

***This committee was conducted over a teams video call due COVID-19 restrictions

Society Update:

Nothing

RENT Update:

WF: Cast clothing is still going out and the libs are still waiting to be sent off.

[Cast to collect cast clothing. Libs to be sent back.](#)

Fresher's Project:

JG: We're still going through what we want it to be.

ME: We had the TDs contact us asking us about it and we've told them to hold fire since it's unlikely we are now going to use them since we are probably going to use an online format.

JG: We are going to the poll we discussed last week soon as I am less busy now.

WF: Do you have a specific format in mind then?

ME: We could do it like cabaret again. If we try to get them to do group numbers we will cast it and try do a similar format to cabaret.

WF: CT has found a website that livestreaming events have been using and ticketing through it.

CT: It's "Veeps", you put a video up and there's the option to livestream it and have a chat function like in Kast and charge tickets through it and they'll take a small cut of it.

WF: Could be worth looking into. If not a Kast would work as well I'm sure.

[Plan for online freshers show to be sorted.](#)

Last Five Years/Putting It Together Double Bill:

RM: We are currently doing staggered runs where each cast member is running their part of each show. L5Y had show liaison avec JI. We are going to push to get the cast clothing forms out asap.

[Individual staggered runs happening. L5Y cast clothing to be sorted.](#)

Treasurer Update:

Jl: I nearly had a meeting with HB today about her pitch meeting but I'm sure we'll get round to doing that within the next couple of days. Rent cast clothing, I've got about 5 people left who haven't paid or given a reason.

[People to pay for Rent cast clothing.](#)

Social Update:

BP: We are doing one on Saturday, I think it is going to be Burlesque but I haven't seen the

poll recently.

(RM spends 2mins trying to explain the plot of Burlesque and EG cuts her off so that she doesn't have to minute it all)

BP: The social at the end of January is going to be the one we will put more effort into and RM has loads of interesting ideas for the quiz that we haven't done before.

[Movie night social this Saturday.](#)

Development Update:

JG: We are just going to be getting back into reconnecting with who we asked to do prod team role stuff. We tried to avoid getting committee to do it but if anyone is on here then expect that. So those will be being thought about in some format soon.

[Prod team role workshops in the works.](#)

Web & Promo:

AW: I estimate I will be done with the bracket in 8 days. I've had a reply from ME* about yearbook photos but the reply was "I'll have a look" so still waiting on those.

EG: Is the cabaret video on the youtube yet?

AW: I don't have that video so I can if whoever has it sends me the video.

JG: I could send you the entire file but that may break my laptop.

WF: I've got a copy of it as well I can send if you want.

WF: I've got a copy of it too so I could pass that on.

JG: Did I send it to you? I thought I just sent the youtube link.

WF: I'm not entirely sure so I will check on that.

RM: You can all eat your munch cookies!

(Cookies provided from RM's live baking stream)

NR: RM you're so cute! I want it on the record.

WF: I do have that video JG so I will send to AW. I've also sent Dagenham video to you.

AW: Yes I will upload that.

JG: Do you want the miscast cabaret one from the first lockdown to go on as well?

AW: Why not.

WF: I've got the ILYB video now so we'll do a NSSC for that as well at some point in February.

[MT bracket finishing. Cabaret videos to be uploaded to youtube.](#)

Welfare Update:

NR: I've ordered the society clothing and it is going to be coming in 10 days but is there anyone in Southampton who can pick them up and store them?

CT: Yes we can.

[Society clothing has been ordered.](#)

Tours Update:

WF: As we said, I Love You Because NSSC will be sorted for February.

[ILYB NSSC being organised for early Feb.](#)

Original Writing Update:

JG: There will be a script coming next week, which I know I said last week but I was wrong! I may ask people in the group to get involved in something else but that is more under construction.

[OW script being sent to committee for approval soon.](#)

AOB:

Nothing